Want to submit a guest post to Hamandista Academy?
Here’s what you need to know…
If you would like to submit a guest post to this blog, follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
Essentials for Every Post We Publish
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include not more than one link to your website or blog in the body of the guest post.
- Guest posts must be original and unique and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
- We will include a “disclaimer” stating that the guest post does not necessarily reflect the views of editors of Hamandista Academy at the end of your guest post.
- Price: $50 USD (Each guest post) [The price may vary based on the quality of the guest post.]
What We Don’t Accept
Here are some things we simply don’t accept:
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies — this is not a site to air grievances.
How to Submit Your Post
Please email at email@example.com with the following:
- Your completed post as a Word Doc
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder. For reference, we use pictures of 768×432
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website which will be published at the end of the guest post
- An email address that will receive the invoice
Once the guest post is published, the author will receive an email with the confirmation of the post published as well as the invoice for payment. The payment shall have to be cleared by 48 hours following the payment request.
*** Hamandista Academy reserves the rights to bring logical changes to these guidelines at any time which will not be applied to the guest-posts already published before the changes occurred to these guidelines.